• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello everyone! :)

hello everyone! :)

whimsical.wares

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hello everyone. :)
please bare with me, as i am not the best with using forums. (i find them a bit disorienting. previous head injury.)

GREETINGS!

my name is josie and i am new to the trading community, but not to collecting or trading hobbies. :) i inherited my mothers MASSIVE collection as a sort of wedding gift and now i am in possession of THE collection that was amassed through my entire teenhood! anything from after 2006-7 i have traded for - the ENTIRE thing is old pins! o_O:eek: so freaking cool.

a LARGE portion of them are for trade/sale/etc as i am trying to single down the 2.5k+ collection into things i myself enjoy.

collect: JAPANESE PINS / ARISTOCATS / HARDCORE VINTAGE / BIGBADWOLF-LITTLE PIGS / SIGNAGE - NON CHARACTERS (like trash cans purses drink cans etc) / SWORD IN THE STONE / MINIS AND MICROS / FANTASY / HALLOWEEN / HAUNTED MANSION / and ERROR PINS.
hubby likes: BAYMAX / INSIDE OUT / SOMEONE TO LAVA

Back