• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELLO EVERYONE!

HELLO EVERYONE!

whimsical.wares

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i'm new to pin trading but not to trading or collecting in hobby form.

my name is josie (bare with me if i get confused from time to time - previous head injury - i'm fine! just confuze-ed. lol)

i inherited a GIANT collection in the form of a wedding gift; almost like a reverse dowry, from my mother. ALL the pins are from before about 2006-7, and it is over 2.5k in size!!! i am trading/etc them away until it is down to things i collect myself. i'm happy to have found this place- i hope to make lots of trading friends.

collect: JAPANESE PINS / ARISTOCATS / HARDCORE VINTAGE / BIGBADWOLF-LITTLE PIGS / SIGNAGE - NON CHARACTERS (like trash cans purses drink cans etc) / SWORD IN THE STONE / MINIS AND MICROS / FANTASY / HALLOWEEN / HAUNTED MANSION / and ERROR PINS.

Welcome to the forum and trading!:lgm: Congrats on your wedding gift (and your wedding!) Sounds awesome and I'm sure you will be able to do a ton of trading here. Are you set up on PinPics or have somewhere else where we can see your pins?

i have the EXACT same screen name on pinpics! (i was stoked when i was able to get it there ebay AND here! tehe guess i better make an instagram and some other pages too. tehe
josie

Reactions: Ajk
i have the EXACT same screen name on pinpics! (i was stoked when i was able to get it there ebay AND here! tehe guess i better make an instagram and some other pages too. tehe
josie

Welcome! Wow, that sounds like such a wonderful wedding gift! I just checked your PinPics and it looks like we have several matches. When you feel up to start trading on here, feel free to reach out. I know that the site has gone through some recently changes so everyone is trying wrap our minds around here.

Welcome! Wow, that sounds like such a wonderful wedding gift! I just checked your PinPics and it looks like we have several matches. When you feel up to start trading on here, feel free to reach out. I know that the site has gone through some recently changes so everyone is trying wrap our minds around here.
i've been trading for a few weeks now! i love getting "surprises" in the mail. feel free to message me on pinpics so i can take a look at what our matches are. :)

OPE! looks like it's a - not a . on the other site! oh well. ;p
it is my mothers old account! handed down with the collection. thank goodness i didnt have to upload them all. :eek:

Reactions: Ajk
Hi there! I hope you are doing well since we last spoke on PinPics! If you would still like to trade let us know - we’ve updated our accounts to the best of our ability I believe.. let me do another take to make sure! Lol.

Have an awesome Friday!! Welcome to the forum!
i'm well thank you. c: sent a trade request for one of my grails. :eek: clearly it doesnt need to be THAT pin, but my lordy pleasepleasepleaseplease haha

i've spent the morning doing a massive overhaul of my lists. removing things that have been traded away and adding some things to trades.
if you've looked before feel free to check again, there may be new things in trades that peak interest.

Welcome!

Checked out your pinpics and we also have matches. I collect Mickey and absolutely love pins with him in different clothing/costumes. Those are most of our matches - Yay! If you see any of my pins you would trade for the costumed Mickeys, PLMK. :)

Welcome!

Checked out your pinpics and we also have matches. I collect Mickey and absolutely love pins with him in different clothing/costumes. Those are most of our matches - Yay! If you see any of my pins you would trade for the costumed Mickeys, PLMK. :)
i'll take a look today and shoot you a message on pinpics if i see anything. :)

Back