• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from California

Kitcutie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Katie, and I have collected some Disney pins casually. Sometimes I can go to Disneyland in California, but mostly I am just a fan of Disney movies and I love to collect cute merchandise when I can.

I joined this forum hoping to get some connections to people who have access to Walt Disney World shopping, and hopefully arrange some "pick ups" in addition to making some new friends here.

My favorite Disney movie is the Aristocats. I love the jazz playing cats. My favorite princess is Snow White. I love the Disney classics. My other interests are nature, baking and learning foreign language. I'm attending college to learn Japanese.

Sorry if this introduction is a mess! I hope to get to know you all better soon<3

Welcome! *waves* About where in California are you from? (LA/Anaheim area, other So Cal, Central Valley, Nor Cal?)

There are lots of nice members here from Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back