• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Colorado

Hello from Colorado

exsnafu

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, relatively new to Disney pins.. been collecting with my wife for about a year now and love going to WDW nearly every chance we get.

Haven’t been much into trading until this past visit to Orlando and went to our first event, had a good time and was amazed by everyone’s displays.

Welcome! I live in the Denver metro. If you aren’t already familiar, there is a Colorado Disney pin traders group on Facebook. They have had approximately quarterly trading events the last year or so. If you are already familiar, and were at the last event, then we probably already met!

Nice, my wife recently joined that group and we’re pretty excited to attend the next event, good to know that there will be one coming up in the not too distant future.

Welcome! Are there certain characters or themes that you like to collect?
hah, well strictly speaking i’m into Sword in the Stone, Haunted Mansion and then ride related pins, my wife is a big fan of Snow White, Rapunzel, and cat related.

that said, we tend fall into every rabbit hole we come across. My latest is trying to complete a pretty obscure DLR sci-fi academy penny arcade mystery video game set from a 2011 event.

Welcome!

There is an upcoming (dates not announced) event at WDW. Going to suggest planning one of your trips to WDW around that event (although again... scant info is available as of right now.)

There is a DPF discussion thread with some of the limited details:

Reactions: Ajk
yeah i’ve been watching for this, given how we are now basically into June, it seems inevitable that this event will be in Sept, we already have a trip planned the last week of Sept with reservation for MNSSHP, so who knows.. maybe we’ll end up going twice in one month.

Hi and Welcome!
Way to make me feel old. I actually remember DLR's Sci-Fi Academy Summer Pin event and I know which pins you're after. Unfortunately, I don't have any of them; I don't think I got any of the pins from the event as they didn't fit into my collections.

I'm the same way! My recent obsession is Chandu from Tokyo DisneySea, can't get enough of him but he's hard to come by. I saw a trader with a common Chandu pin and I was almost ready to throw my entire collection at it to make a trade