• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Columbus, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Columbus, Ohio

Buckeyegirl37

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't collect a ton of pins, mostly only ones for special occasions. I have looked all around the internet and can't find the 2018 Limited Edition Graduation pin that says "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". If anyone happens to see one, please give me a heads up. Thank you so much!!

Hi and Welcome! I'm from Ohio too (up North on Lake Erie). I'll keep my eye out for that pin

Pin trading takes time (pin buying... not so much.) Wise advice I have taken to heart... from others on the forum. Don't rush it. Enjoy the process of the search. Keep an eye out and patience will gain you the pin you seek. (There is a lot of help to be had here.) :)

Welcome!

Welcome welcome! I haven't come across that pin (but to be fair, I haven't been looking for it either), but in my experience, I would advise you to just be patient, keep looking, and remain positive. I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to your pin bag eventually, whether through a trade, sale, or zap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back