• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from East TN!

Hello from East TN!

Briggsmm

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I’m new here—just joined yesterday! I started my pin collecting journey in December 2023 during a magical family trip to Disney World.

My collection focuses on some of my favorite themes: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Hocus Pocus, and festival pins. We especially love mystery boxes; they add an element of surprise that the grand littles really enjoy!

I’m eager to learn more about the world of pin collecting, connect with fellow enthusiasts, and find out about any trading events happening near me. If anyone has tips for a newbie or knows of great events, I’d love to hear from you!

Looking forward to diving in and meeting everyone!

Happy collecting!

Back