• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from England :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from England :)

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi! I'm Jennifer, i'm 21 and i'm from the UK :)!

I bought my first Pin in 2005, but didn't really start collecting until 2011, I now have about 40 pins ^_^! I am still a newbie when it comes to pins though!

I mainly collect just ones which I like. I collect pocahontas Merchandise and I have begun collecting Pocahontas pins because it is my favourite movie! I also collect Atlantis pins and merchandise :)!

I have also been accepted onto the Walt Disney World, International College Program! SO I will be living in Florida and Working in Costuming at WDW from June 3rd to August 9th! I'm also visiting Disneyland Resort in CA for 3 days after my program!

I am also an Disney Dream Pass Holder for Disneyland Paris and went 3 times last year :)! I hope to go again in september :wavey:

Last edited:
I also meant to mention, i'd love to see other peoples Disney collections, especially Pocahontas, Atlantis or Emperor's new groove as these are my favourite films! I love the Princesses too so ^_^! MY pocahontas merchandise collection is only small at the moment but I am hoping to collect as much as I can :)

Welcome to the forum! :D I hope you enjoy your time here <3 Also, OMG sooo jelly that you're working on costumes at Disney for your college program! That is my dream hahaha... I hope we can all hear how you're getting on over there! ^_^ :)

Welcome to the forum! :D I hope you enjoy your time here <3 Also, OMG sooo jelly that you're working on costumes at Disney for your college program! That is my dream hahaha... I hope we can all hear how you're getting on over there! ^_^ :)

Thank you!! :) I'm so excited to go to WDW! I've never been before!! I will try post on the forum as much as I can while there! I'm so excited to get some pins too ^_^! As Paris don't have quite the same selection as they do at the American parks :)!

Hello and I'm also a CP so I'll be down here until August 2nd!

Oh that's so cool! You leave the day before I do :)! What is your role?

Hello fellow UK pin collector! I also love your signature! Did you know you can order pins from the UK Disney store?

Hello fellow UK pin collector! I also love your signature! Did you know you can order pins from the UK Disney store?

Hi :)! Yes I did thank you :)! I recently got 2 of the Atlantis pins, I am hoping to trade one this summer in WDW, or trade it here ^_^! I'm hoping to get the Tarzan pin on thursday too and the BATB dreams pin, if they're still releasing it tommorow :)! I hope they make the dreams pins a set :D as i love dreams and would love to collect them all ^_^

Also thank you :D! It took a while to get it to the right file size hehe ^_^

tumblr_mhk3tyXIkY1rvaggno1_500.gif

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!

Welcome to DPF Jennifer, hope you have fun here. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgable, so any questions Disney ask away. Are you setting up a pin pics account to start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back