• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from MN

Nicole_W22

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicole W and I am from Minnesota. I am still pretty new to the whole wide world of pin trading and am so excited to be part of it! I mainly collect Big Hero 6 (Baymax is my favorite character and I love the movie so much) and then have a few of Hank from Finding Dory because he is one of my all time favorite characters! When I started I also collected Mulan, Ratatouille and Coco along with a bunch of other random pins but I am trying to get rid of those to focus on becoming Big Hero 6 complete.

I don't do a whole lot of trading because I don't really have a way of getting the LE or other popular ones and can't bring myself to pay the crazy internet prices just to trade so normally sell but if I have something you are looking for I can try to help you out!

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of ways to build your traders up here.

Welcome! I think that once you've spent some time around here, you'll find that it's surprisingly (frighteningly) easy to build up both your collection and traders, even if you don't live within driving distance to a Disney park.

Thats so good to know that it is easier than I think to get pins! Im excited to learn more about pin trading and work on building both my collection and traders:)

Hello and welcome! A lot of our members are not near any parks, but there are some people who live close to the parks who offer pickups. Those are some good options to get more traders (or just add to your collection)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back