• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Orlando (soon New Jersey)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Orlando (soon New Jersey)!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi guys! I have been a Disney fan since I was little, and pin traded a bit as a kid, but really got into collecting when I moved down to Florida for my college program. It has been a wonderful experience, but since I'll soon be heading back to NJ to finish up at school, I thought I'd join this site so I can still get the pin news, and maybe arrange some park pickups (that Wall-E 10th anniversary set!!!). I currently collect BATB, Lion King, Wall-E, Inside Out, and my favorite purple dragon, Figment!

Welcome to the forum! :lgm:
But as a Jersey boy and Disney fan, I gotta tell ‘ya, you’re heading the wrong way! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back