• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Sweden!

RoxyHime

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Linnea, swedish girl 22 years old who truly enjoys Disney, Ball-Jointed Doll's, photography, fashion, make-up, art and health & fitness.

I have been taking a break from Disney stuff lately and joined the awesome BJD community, but I am finding my way back to the Disney world again!
Since a couple of years back I have always been interested in the LE dolls by Disney Store, so I couldn't resist to get myself one.

The first one I got back in 2011 was Rapunzel, with her purple dress and then not to long ago I got Anna in her iconic outfit. I am looking forward to own a few more of those amazing dolls in the future!

To see more of my photography feel free to cheack out my Flickr to see more from me!

That's my short introduction, I hope you want to get to know me during the weeks/months to come.
I do have a youtube channel, where I talk more about the BJD hobby so you can get to know me better, so if you're interested go check it out, I really appreciate it!
smilie-dancing.gif

Last edited:
Thank you Snoffsan for the welcome and nice to see more swedish people around here!

Pincs_Ambassador Thank you for the welcome! I see that's nice! :)

Welcome to DPF! Hope you are able to expand your Disney doll collection soon!

:)

Oh, and your avatar is really making me want some hot chocolate right now, ahhh!

@taram
Thank you so much!! ;D

@Ninpin
Thank you! I sure hope so to! :'3
Aww, haha! Who doesn't love hot chocolate? (;

Last edited:
PinPics_Ambassador Thank you so much for the welcome!
I really enjoy it here, everyone i have meet are so friendly!
Ah, that's cool! I live 500 kilometers away from Stockholm, but i have blood related living there, going to visit them soon. ^^

jason_mja112233 Thank you!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back