• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello!

pixiewings

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, Thanks for the invite to the new forum! I was not very active on the Dizpins board but I did make a few purchases from Darlene & Nena, who I found to be extremely great to deal with. :) I am on the Disboards as well.
We are a family of 4 avid traders, we all collect something different and we all love the hobby. Unfortunately we suffered a job loss a few months ago so we won't be heading back to Disneyland anytime soon, I'm hoping this site will help me with my pin "fix". lol We are on pinpics but I need to update our pins on there, I don't think our lists are very current.
I look forward to making some new friends here!!
Kerri :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back