• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!! I m from HK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I m from HK!!

yenlam

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi. every Pins Fans~
I m from HK, i have lots of HKDL pin.
of Coz I m interesed in any pins around the world.
Hope to have happy trade with you all!~

Here are the character i will collect, if you have, let me know~ thanks
-chip n dale***
-donald
-Toy story
-Genie
-Sever Dwarfs
-Stitch
-Dumbo
-Bambi
-Pinocchio
-monster inc

Last edited:
Welcome yenlam from USA, California! :chip:

It's not everyday that we get pin traders from Hong Kong to DPF!

Have you already started collecting/trading pins? If you do, do you have an account at pinpics.com? If not, you should go there and make an account :) then link your account with disneypinforum.com so we can see what pins you have and what pins you want!

Welcome to the Forum! I love Chip n Dale as well, so I'd really encourage you to get on pinpics, so we can see which pins you'd like & what you have to trade!

Welcome!!!! My friend lives in Hong Kong and used to trade a lot. She can't as much now, but we have a lot of fun!

Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions or want to trade!!

Vicki

Welcome to DPF! Its cool to have a trader from HK here! :) HKDL is getting Mystic Manor soon; looks really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back