• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! Perry Lover here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Perry Lover here!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hi Everyone! I am AgentR.

A little bit about myself...

I love Perry the Platypus/Agent P and Oswald. I am desperately trying to find the Agent P pin from the Disney UK Store version. That is my dream pin!

My first time going to WDW was this year in September for my birthday! It was awesome!

I hope I can get to know more people! I am not sure when I can post on the pins forums... Does anyone know?

Thanks! By any chance, does anyone know how/when we can make a new post on the DPF Marketplace? I want to post one of those "Wanted" posts, and I don't have that option.

Welcome to DPF! :)
Perry_the_platypus_by_Bahamut_Eternal.jpg

Thanks! By any chance, does anyone know how/when we can make a new post on the DPF Marketplace? I want to post one of those "Wanted" posts, and I don't have that option.

I believe you need to have 30 post before being able to post there.

Haha it's pretty funny isn't it? Gotta love perry. And I'm pretty sure it's 10 days and 20 posts... But It's been a year since I first logged on so maybe it's changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back