• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! ~ Vanellope Collector ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! ~ Vanellope Collector ~

Princess Vanellope

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I just started collecting pins a couple of months ago. I collect Vanellope only. Fantasy and official pins. Thought I’d join to help expand my collection and meet some new people hopefully find some of my ISOs

I also collect Disney/Pixar dolls and replica items plus I love and collect some anime - mainly Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura

Welcome! Which SM do you collect? Sis & I have quite a few plushies/UFO catchers, dolls, cards, and other items

Welcome to the forum! :lgm:That's a very nice pin in your avatar photo. Congrats!

Welcome! Which SM do you collect? Sis & I have quite a few plushies/UFO catchers, dolls, cards, and other items
Thank you!! I collect wand/locket replicas (I used to have all the boxed vintage ones but I sold them off and focus now on Proplica because I feel like they're prettier than the old toys :) and I get a lot of the clothing/accessory items from the ISETAN,Q-Pot etc collabs

Thank you and yay!!!!! I feel like there should be more of us around hahaha they're such cool movies! Do you collect Wreck-It Ralph pins in general or do you stick to a specific character?

I collect Felix and Calhoun. There can be other characters on the pin as long as at least one of them is there, too. I stick to official pins, though, no fantasy.

I do also have very select other WIR pins (profiles and the Vanellope gumdrop pin), but I don't consider them part of the collection, just general pins I adore.

I collect Felix and Calhoun. There can be other characters on the pin as long as at least one of them is there, too. I stick to official pins, though, no fantasy.

I do also have very select other WIR pins (profiles and the Vanellope gumdrop pin), but I don't consider them part of the collection, just general pins I adore.
Oh how wonderful! I adore Felix and Calhoun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back