• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ya'll!

figmentofmyimagination

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sacramento here, Just got into pin collecting, and hope to branch into trading. I have to blame a good friend from Reno, who has no idea of what she's unleashed upon the world...lol. I really got interested from the "Piece of History" pins, as I'm a huge fan of the rides, as well as a historian. First pin I bought ::cringe:: was the Piece of Disney History III Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular pin. Really just getting into this, so would love to have some mentoring from those with prior trail lore.
See you out and about!

Pin interests: Piece of History, Carousel of Progress, Figment (as if you couldn't tell from the screen name!), Haunted Mansion, Sword in the Stone, and Tiki Room.

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow for you in pin trading!!!!! Welcome my friend to a whole new world of a hobby. Be sure to bring your death certificate---and money! Teeheehee.....

Welcome, figmentofmyimagination! I'm so very glad to see more people here who are into collecting the best Disney character: Figment of course! :fig:

You should check out the Figment comic book series from Marvel if you haven't already. The first story has already been collected into a trade paperback, and the fourth issue of the second story just came out yesterday!

standard_fantastic.jpg
WXJI4ET.jpg

OHHH, Figment comics! Did not know about those, thanks GreyWyvern! And Welcome figmentofmyimagination. I too am a Figment Fiend and love this helpful group here at the DPF. My questions are answered quickly and I have found some great pins through the sales and trades sections of the forum. Figment is wonderful and I want to get back to WDW and see him as it has been far too long since my last Figment fix. Happy Holidays to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back