• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

gazz_89

I LOVE PINS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi There everyone, My name is Gareth... Im new to this site and started collecting when i took my first trip to Disneyland Paris... I only have a few pins, but i love collecting.... now i want to get more and more!

:hsd:

Thanks

Gareth

Aww, I haven't been to DLRP in a few years myself. I'm hoping to return soon though. Really want to go on Phantom Manor again. :D

Do you collect any characters or themes?

Hey, Thanks for your welcome.... i like to collect lots of kinds lol.... i like Cars, Finding Nemo(well Pixar in General),Cinderella,Stitch and also Tower of Terror pins... I also like unusual pins as well (something that catches my eye!)

Last edited:
Its a great ride eh? :D One of my favourites! Along with the Haunted Mansion (WDW, have yet to go on the DLR or TDL versions) and Thunder Mountain!

Greetings and welcome Gareth,
You know, I think some of the prettiest pins are from DLRP.
You are lucky to be in the UK.
Hope you have fun here.

Thanks

Yeah i have some really nice ones from there!... i Love my limited edition Cars set! So Pertty and Sparklie!

Its a great ride eh? :D One of my favourites! Along with the Haunted Mansion (WDW, have yet to go on the DLR or TDL versions) and Thunder Mountain!

Yeah :D i Love it there.... I saw some of the villens outside it when i went for halloween

OMG Thunder Mountain is awsome!

Hey there!
Hope we can trade some time! I'd love to get to trade with someone from the UK Disney. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back