• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

peterpan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Everyone! I hope im doing this right because I've never made a post on here before. It took me like 20 minutes to figure it out. My name is Oralia and I'm from California :D I have been pin trading since 2009, and I've been a member of the forum since last year but never came on.

I like to collect Peter Pan and have about 90 Peter pan pins which i feel is very little! I also like to collect anything that catches me eye. Im not very picky when it comes to trading, only with certain pins I'm trading.

Id love to meet more pin traders and id love to trade with some of you! Any help and advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

-Oralia :wavey:

Hi Oralia :wavey: it's so good that you decided to become active on the Forums! Welcome. Take the time to look around and read all the posts and then when you're ready, jump in! :)

Aloha Oralia and Welcome! :wavey:

The best advice I can give you is not to be afraid to ask any questions you might have - that's the best way to learn. We're a friendly group and I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer your questions for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back