• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

aleck2008

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi everyone

I am Ben, an international student studying in US. I am from Shanghai. I really got into Disney Pin trading after Shanghai Disney opened. I am mainly looking for three fairies from Sleeping beauty, good Jafar and Disney Shopping Chip and Dale. I can help with Shanghai pins if anyone is interested. And no international shipping is needed! I was trying to post my traders in the Pin trading section but it says I don't have the permission to do so. If anyone can help with that, I will really appreciate it. Thanks for looking and happy trading.

Hello, and welcome. Yes I had a similar problem. Your limited when you first join, but I believe just give it a day or so and you'll be fine. Also you'll probably want to make a pinpics account to keep track of your collection. It can also help you make trades with people?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do have a Pinpics account which is aleck2008. And I made several good trades through Pinpics. Since there aren't many Chinese pin traders there, Shanghai pins are really not updated. I just found its a better way if people can see those pins and I have some US pins as well.

Hello and welcome!! You can't post any pics until you've been a member for 10 days and have at least 30 posts, so that might be why you can't post your traders. However, pretty much everyone uses PinPics, so that is a good starting point. Good luck with your hunt!

Hey there! Welcome welcome! :)

Shanghai has some awesome pins, especially their hidden Mickeys! I may be contacting you at some point. ;P

If you ever need anything from WDW, just let me know. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey there! Welcome welcome! :)

Shanghai has some awesome pins, especially their hidden Mickeys! I may be contacting you at some point. ;P

If you ever need anything from WDW, just let me know. :3

~Merlin

Hello,
Unfortunately, I don't have any hidden mickeys since I live in the states and I can't go to the park. But I do know my friend is trading the zootopia hidden mickeys. Some people say it's LE1000 but I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,
Unfortunately, I don't have any hidden mickeys since I live in the states and I can't go to the park. But I do know my friend is trading the zootopia hidden mickeys. Some people say it's LE1000 but I'm not sure.

Ah, well I'm sure we can figure something out! I have a mighty need for Clawhauser. XD I'll send you a pm at some point and maybe we can make something happen. :3

Hello everyone. I know this is not the right section to post traders but since I still can't make a post on the pins for trading section, so I just decided to write something here.

Yesterday was Shanghai Disney pin trading fun day. My mom managed to get these. If anyone are interested in these please let me know.

c018636d271cc5c1faca3eef2ccc7644.jpg

Since these pins are low limited edition and anyone who didn't get at the gate by 6:30am won't be able to get these. Everyone can only buy two and Store opens at 9a.m. Yes. I have a supportive mom and She went there at 5:30 a.m. Lol

bb6154789d8abf75f0b16c6e0dfeacc3.jpg

The madness is real.

I am looking to trade these for Disney Shopping chip dale in costumes or Disney shopping Jafar.

I have these pins from the box. Tigger Dumbo Peter pan Mike and Sulley.

I also have Shanghai zodiac pin frame set for trade. Remy and Maximus were traded.

My parents will bring Shanghai pin trading fun day pin to the states in May.

My pinpics is aleck2008

Thank you for reading and send me a message if interested.

Let me know this post is not allowed then I will delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back