• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

asmcelhinney

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, am a life long Disney fan and a burgeoning pin colllector :)

Have been going to DLRP pretty much annually since 2012 and have slowly been picking up more and more pins, just back from out last trip and realised that besides a single POTC shirt I only bought pins!

Have a small but growing collection, my favourite themes/characters are Stitch, Mushu, Villains and The Black Cauldron (yes, I'm one of those people).

Looking to start trading soon, as I'm finding that ebay prices are a bit scary and the stuff I really like seems to be scarce.

Thanks everyone. I'm slowly getting set up on pinpics as that seems to be the best way to facilitate trades.

If anyone has any tips or links for UK based swapping/selling/buying that'd be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back