• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

MischiefMade

Ghost Dog Trainer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I am a month long lurker and new pin trader just popping in to say hello! I am very pleased to meet you all!

I have a small but growing collection and love Zero The Ghost Dog, anything to do with Food, Donald, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Haunted Mansion and the Chipmunks! I'm doing my first pin trades in WDW in April and hope to come back with some great finds.

I'm looking forward to getting in to the whole pin trading culture and making some trades soon!

Welcome! I hope you make a lot of great trades! If you have questions, just ask! We're always happy to help!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! I look forward to being able to chat with everyone here and if I have any questions gaining experience through everyone's collective knowledge.

Hi and Welcome! Have fun on your trip and growing your collection!

I much intend to. I went to DLR in early October and that was my first encounter with Pins. It has been an adventure since then, learning and collecting. I've been very excited to get trading in the parks but I've been made wary by all the reports of counterfeits and scrappers.

I much intend to. I went to DLR in early October and that was my first encounter with Pins. It has been an adventure since then, learning and collecting. I've been very excited to get trading in the parks but I've been made wary by all the reports of counterfeits and scrappers.

Jealous - I have never been to DLR (about 10 times to WDW, 1 trip to ParisDL and one DCruise). I have also never been to Disney during Halloween time.

Hoping to visit DLR during Halloween time some day - bucket list!

Jealous - I have never been to DLR (about 10 times to WDW, 1 trip to ParisDL and one DCruise). I have also never been to Disney during Halloween time.

Hoping to visit DLR during Halloween time some day - bucket list!

I was going to Vegas and I am a Giant Fan of Nightmare Before Christmas and the Haunted Mansion, so I had to go for the Haunted Mansion Holiday only. Otherwise I much prefer the experience of WDW. I wish they would bring the Holiday overlay to WDW (4 trips to WDW and 1 trip to DLR only, multiple travels elsewhere, but always up to a visit to a Disney Property)

I was going to Vegas and I am a Giant Fan of Nightmare Before Christmas and the Haunted Mansion, so I had to go for the Haunted Mansion Holiday only. Otherwise I much prefer the experience of WDW. I wish they would bring the Holiday overlay to WDW (4 trips to WDW and 1 trip to DLR only, multiple travels elsewhere, but always up to a visit to a Disney Property)
My oldest son and I LOVE Haunted Mansion as well. Love the plantation feel of the DLR one - the pictures of it from Halloween and Christmas are amazing!

My oldest son and I LOVE Haunted Mansion as well. Love the plantation feel of the DLR one - the pictures of it from Halloween and Christmas are amazing!

I had to go on it at least twice. It was so good and the staging was incredible. I love the old plantation home vibe of the LDR one and the WDW one with it's old manor kind of style is also so nice. I can never get the happy haunt's song out of my head. My mother and sister know that we are riding it multiple times on our trip in April. When I took my mom to DLR for the Halloween/Christmas one she had no idea how in depth the overlay was. She was really impressed how much they put in to it.

Oh No. No, no, no, no.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

Would highly recommend if only once. Do the Not So Scary Halloween Party though because otherwise you have to cut your day short if you aren't going to do DCA. The park closes for normal guests at like 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back