• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Hello!

FauxPas

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm never sure what to say in these. I live in Colorado and have been collecting Disney pins for a couple years, but only have interest in one particular character.

Other hobbies include working to indulge my obsessions.

Hi and Welcome! I agree with the above comments; your Bolt collection is lovely and thanks for sharing. I also must commend your self control and restraint in limiting yourself to just one collection; I had none of that when I started and, well, the less said about that, the better.
I wish, sadly a few of them are way out of price range to obtain. The main one I'm after is 79174 Was hoping to have some luck here.
You don't know that. Patience is essential to collecting; I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to you, whether through a trade, sale, or zap. Best of luck finding and acquiring your 'main one' - and many others - although the most important thing about pins is whether you're having fun (and maybe making a few friends along the way). An added bonus is collecting shiny pieces of metal that should make you smile every time you look at them. :)

I wish, sadly a few of them are way out of price range to obtain. The main one I'm after is 79174 Was hoping to have some luck here.
I have also thought this, but I have learned the magic of trading and as previously stated... patience.

Hi and Welcome! I agree with the above comments; your Bolt collection is lovely and thanks for sharing. I also must commend your self control and restraint in limiting yourself to just one collection; I had none of that when I started and, well, the less said about that, the better.

You don't know that. Patience is essential to collecting; I believe that if you're meant to own a pin, it'll find its way to you, whether through a trade, sale, or zap. Best of luck finding and acquiring your 'main one' - and many others - although the most important thing about pins is whether you're having fun (and maybe making a few friends along the way). An added bonus is collecting shiny pieces of metal that should make you smile every time you look at them. :)
You're right, a couple I didn't think I was gonna get for under $100, and another I didn't even know existed until I found it on Mercari.

Back