• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help? Bought pins but they still haven't arrived

Help? Bought pins but they still haven't arrived

Catandaguin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I bought a couple pins about a week or two ago from one of the members here on the forums, but after I payed for them and sent the seller a message, they haven't responded or sent me a tracking number. I've sent a few messages up to now and still no reply. I'm not sure what to do now. :(

If you see that they have been active on the forum, and are not responding to your messages, it may be time to get a mod involved. They may be able to move things along for you :)

It may be that they have personal things going on. Do you have their info for Facebook? People in general seem to check that more often than anything else.

since you sent payment via PayPal, you should have their name and email address. Contact them through there and maybe initiate a PayPal dispute to get their attention?

Back