• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP!! Bump why isn't it working for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!! Bump why isn't it working for me??

GoofyinMadison

PinPics: DIZFAN
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hey there!

I started a new thread in Pins for Sale. I've updated it a few times and bumped it up today, but it still stays at the bottom. I know others have posted in their threads or bumped them, and they moved to the top. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
It's much further down under "New Posts", because there are so many other more recent posts in other threads. With lots of people constantly posting, you can't possibly keep a sales thread near the top of "New Posts". The best you can aim for is keeping it on the 1st page of the Sales Forum.

For the first time in quite a while, my post appeared under new posts. Unfortunately it was my question regarding bumping up my posts, but at least it's a start. Thank you!

Also, one other thing, if you're the last person to reply to your own post (well, to any post), it won't show up for you in "new posts"....yeah, strange, but that's what I have noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back