• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help finding NEW pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help finding NEW pins

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
photo2_zps3ac5e2a0.jpg

Are these pins just so new they are not listed yet?

Please help..............

Last edited:
These are the WDI holiday pins for this year. Very recently released. There is also a Sally, Sarge, and Lizzie. Each with their respective Christmas trees from their locations in Radiator Springs. Hope this helps!

I am wondering if I should do the post on pinpics then for these since no-one else has.
I know what they are as I bought them. Just figured someone would have had them posted by now and thought maybe I was just looking them up wrong.

These pins are so cool! I love how they relate to the decorations of the park during the holiday season and how the decorations relate back to Carsland. Oh WDI, how you never stop amazing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back