• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP! see if you can help a fellow pin trader (information on a pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! see if you can help a fellow pin trader (information on a pin)

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hey everyone!
I hope all is well with all of you.
I need help helping a fellow trader to get the last pin his Daughter needs to complete a set. The pin in question is:
Pin 10921: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Dalmatian Puppy #1
pin10921

The problem is I have one in Lizzie's book and one for trade and have come to realize that the word SERIES is spelled incorrectly. It is spelled SERES. Even if you don't have this pin for trade but in your collection, could you please check it and see how its spelled.
It could just be an error and a real pin like the Bobleds pin but we need to know for sure.

I appreciate the help and hopefully we can help her finish her set.
Thanks everyone and I hope to see some of you at the My D Pins trading event coming up soon.

Best Regards,
Well, you know.....The Bald Guy In The Back

Hi Dan,
Ok, Pinpics is down right now but if its the one I THINK it is, mine says "SERIES" on the back. I have it narrowed down between 2 of the lanyard pins and they actually both say "SERIES".

Hi Dan! Have just checked my pin under a magnifying glass - definitely reads SERIES on a gold back!

Quote from Pinpics -
"I have seen a lot of these pins on eBay lately so I decided to investigate it by buying one of them. The pin is gold on the back but I found, by using a strong magnifying glass, that there is a misspelling on part of the stamping on the back. The NON-scrapper pin says "Disney's LANYARD PIN SERIES" and the scrapper says "Disney's LANYARD PIN SERES"...with the word SERIES misspelled. I have seen this same misspelling on 2 more of the same pin"

Chris

Hey Dan, I hope you are doing well. I'm searching for some of your newer grails and wants and as always looking for your kids. If you go to DLR sometime soon, see if you can trade for a couple of the newer wants on my list. Thanks.

Margaret, for you it would sincerely be a pleasure.
I owe you big time. Margaret is the best. her and Judy deserve some kind of special medal.

I will take a look Margaret and get back to you soon.

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back