• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help selling some pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help selling some pins

TammyH

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello all!

I have not been too active on here... life gets in the way (new job, moving, oldest DS off to college, illness, ect....). But... I have noticed that I am turning into quite the pin-hoarder! 631 pins on PinPics!! I have never successfully sold any pins. Is there someone out there who would be willing to help or guide me?

I'd like to get $$ for them, if I can. But how? How do you figure a price? I do have a f-book account and -gram, but I'm worried about getting taken. I have an e-bay account that I have used to purchase thing (but only sold things about 18 years ago-- baby cloths from my son).

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, my PinPins account is up to date on what I own (mostly -- I may be missing a few), just not on what I want to sell/trade.

TIA

TammyH

What is your PinPics ID? I can go look and see what some of the pins are worth. Do you want to sell as one big lot and be done? Or get max value (which might mean selling one pin to one person and multiple packages).

Just let me know @TammyH

@starry_solo
PinPics id is TammyH (really creative, I know....). I would like to get the most $$ if I could. I'm not in a hurry to sell, just want to clear out some space (I'm running out of walls/creative ways to display them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back