• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with pricing a retired pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with pricing a retired pin

noha.hz

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've been on a forums site like this so I hope starting a thread like this isn't too annoying. I've been helping my dad clean through an old storage unit and coming across all kinds of old Disney collectibles (plushies, Hallmark ornaments, etc.) and stumbled across a pin that I was having a hard time finding info for.

64568352_462127391022270_1476682899657850880_n.jpg

According to pin pics this bad boy is #30202 and was a GWP prize ages ago back when DisneyAuctions was a thing. I found a few on eBay but the asking prices are outrageous and they're not selling. Anyone have any idea what a good price for selling this little guy would be? I've got lots more collectibles if anyone's curious :)

I feel like $30 is on the high end. Most people don't collect anything that says ebay. They want Stitch by himself or with other characters.
I would agree. Most of those DA pins with that design and were GWP don't hold a high value and aren't desired by most (mileage may vary). As for the PP trade ratio, they are extremely stale and cannot be relied upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back