Sold/Ended: Here be (LE) Dragons - ends October 18 at 7:00 PM ET

Discussion in 'DPF Auction House' started by Ajk, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Let's do another auction, shall we?

This was a fun mystery set that a lot of people were interested in when it came out (myself included). Were you able to get the whole set? If not, maybe here's your chance to finish it! Or maybe you are just a BH6/Fred fan. Or maybe you're drawn to BC/Gwythaints. Well, in this auction you get both! So maybe a pin for your collection and a pin to trade? And, as a reminder, they are LE 480.

But don't let their LE nature scare you off. I welcome any and all bids. (Except fantasy pins please.) I have a TON of wants of all different types listed on PinPics under AJK. And this is another auction I am partnering with a friend on so their wants are especially appreciated, which are:

Stitch
    Cats
    Anything Cute

This auction will end on Sunday, October 18 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. So plenty of time to send in those bids!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pecosace, Shelterkat and teddy_ruxpin like this.
  2. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

No need to be scared! I know they're dragons and all, but they won't hurt you.

3. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Auction still going. Two more days!

4. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I’ll bid these two pins from early 2000s.

#27979 stitch dressed up from 2003
    Pin from 2002.

[​IMG]

5. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Alrighty! Now we have some action. Just under a half hour to go if anybody wants to add any competition.

Pecosace likes this.
  6. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Well, not the most exciting auction ever, but always happy to have a bid. Thanks @Pecosace for the winning bid!

Pecosace likes this.
  7. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Yippee! Glad I could win an auction. Next time hopefully there will be some competition.

Ajk likes this.