• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Here is our Vinylmation "collection".

VINYL Here is our Vinylmation "collection".
Awesome way to display your pins! So cool! Love the Ariel and Pluto ones! And all the others!

We use the same case but we only just started trading them at the park on our last visit. I fell for the robots you had to get all the like parts then traded them away when I got them put together right... Our huge collection is 10 vinyls! LOL

We don't really keep up with Vinylmations much. We do buy some before each Disney trip for trading and there have been a few we have bought here and there that we really liked but it is not a collection we keep up with 90% of the time (thank goodness). lol I think these are a lot of fun for the kids though. :)

I bought the shot glass cases at Michael's to hold them and then hung them up in the kids playroom.

We have 4 cases of them right now.

IMG_1773.jpg

Close ups -

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

and the 3 Jumbos we have (actually there are 4 but one is put up in the closet).

IMG_1775.jpg

Just thought I would share. :)

SO, anyone else want to share? I'd love to see how you guys display yours!

I absolutely love your collection and your display cases are excellent! How much did they cost you? I'm finding it difficult to find the equivalent here in Ireland.

The shot glass display is genius. I've been wary of collecting Vinyls because I couldn't figure out how to keep them clean and safe. Perfect timing, cause I just found a few vinyls I love and want to get when they come out in a couple months!

I have ours in these little cases from the Container Store, they are tiered rows, but I like the shot cases better. You cant really see the whole collection because in these cases they get blocked. I might have to switch over to the shot glass cases and hang them on the wall in the Disney room.

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone! I want to say I got the cases for around $35 each but it has been so long I can't recall for sure. :)

My boys are SO into video games right now that they have lost all interest in their vinyls. They are sitting there in the cases and nobody ever pays attention to them. I have not made up my mind yet but I am STRONGLY considering selling the collection or most of it anyways.

I looked at Michaels this past weekend for the shot glass cases. I think they were like $50 but I know you can usually find them on sale, and then use a coupon too. Im going to keep my eyes open for when they go on sale.

Back