• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Heres how Pingo works

ZAPPED! Heres how Pingo works

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Pin Friend
"PINGO"is a "NEW DPF"game,I hope it will be a tradition among us members here,It is a random game to unsuspecting people that will be surprising unexpectedly recieving a pin,and a game card"Pingo"board"(PAPER)it resembles a Bingo Card,except the squares contain pin catagories,Once a person has been "pingo-ed"its that individuals turn to continue the"DPF"magic by pingo-ing someonelse.
You have been "Pingo-ed and I hope you like the pin you have recieved,if you look at the pingo board,you will note that at least one of the squares have been crossed out,and the pin the that you have recieved belongs in one of the crossed out catagories.Its now your turn to continue the"Pingo"game by sending a pin to someonelse.
Continuing the PINGO game is very easy,simply select a pin that fits one of the catagorie that are NOT crossed out,cross out that catagory,and send the pin and the pingo board to another recipient of your choice.Its okay if the pin fits into more that one catagory,but please only cross out one square,.If you do NOT have a pin that fits into any of the catagories,please take advantage of the"FREE SPACE"in the center and send any pin you like ..but please do NOT cross out the"FREE space"BOX"if you choose this option,If you do not know who to send the pingo board on too,Please feel free to contact a MOD here on DPF,I am sure they have someones address to send to you,or email me,I have several I traded with on here..NOW if the game board is FULL,all catagories are crossed out,the last pin on there goes back to the starter of the game ..which would be ME"tiggermickey"and if you or another member wanted to start another one,I could scan the board and send you that via email and then you could start it over again...and it goes the same way as the first..I just wanna see how it goes..I hope it works out as it really did good on Dizpins when we did it

I hope that helps explaining it...

Judy

Hey Judy,

Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like a great fun! :)

Since you will be one of the resources for addresses, I'm going to PM you mine. Probably not a bad idea to have a keeper o' the addy's. :bigthumb:

thanks for explaining! my biggest question was how do we know WHERE to send it to someone (i.e., their address). Hopefully everyone who plays will be ok with the Mods providing their address ONLY to the person who wants to send them a pin. =)

Since you will be one of the resources for addresses, I'm going to PM you mine. Probably not a bad idea to have a keeper o' the addy's. :bigthumb:

great idea...you should have mine already, but just in case, I'll PM it to you again.

Back