• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Hero v Villans- # 589 Rapunzel and Mother Gothel D23 Doll Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Hero v Villans- # 589 Rapunzel and Mother Gothel D23 Doll Set

JaxL725

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello! (this Doll set is being cross posted. Ie- up for grabs here on DPF and on E-Bay)

Up for sale is my #589 Rapunzel and Mother Gothel D23 Disney Fairy tale Designer Collection Doll set. I purchased this set on e-bay after the doll set I received from Disney was already unsealed (the plastic cover was not attached to the base). I purchased the set for $300, and that is what I have it for sale for on E-bay currently (or best offer). Feel free to look it up on there as well- I have more detailed photos on there.
I am selling it because I found a lower number of the same set and I purchased that doll set as well and I really don't need three of the same set sitting around.
The only "flaws" I can find is Mother Gothel has a stray hair and a few eye lashed out of place, and Punzie has an eyelash or two out of place. These can be seen in the E-Bay posting in close-up photos or if you message me I can send them to you. (I think- I'm trying to get used to posting photos on here, haha! Sorry)
I would like $300 (OBO) and free shipping to anyone in the USA, if you are located out side of the US please message me and I can go to the post office and figure out how much it will cost to ship to you. It will be standard priority shipping, if anyone want extras- Ie. signature required for delivery, etc- let me know.
I am up for 1/2 pay 1/2 trade tho I am very picky as to what a trade would be. And it MUST be Tangled related.
If interested you can purchase it on E-bay if you are more comfortable with there buyer protection or PayPal is fine as well :)
Feel free to message me or leave a message on here!

*If anything is wrong with this post please let me know as this is my first "For Sale" post!

**That said if anyone is interested in the unsealed set I bought directly from Disney feel free to message me or leave a message here! Obviously for a lot less than what I am asking for for the above mentioned doll set. Or I'm willing to trade for the "damaged" set.**

IMG_0329_zpsvrr9hs9c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0330_zpsb57zscxh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0337_zpstwly4axb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
*UPDATE
I'm willing to trade for this set, I'm looking for the ACME Tangled pins, Rapunzel and Flynn Dancing pin (to match my figurine), Flynn and Rapunzel Designer, the WDI Rapunzel in Disneyland set, and others in my watch list
Pin pics: JaxL725
If the pin you'd like to trade for is worth more than the doll set I don't mind paying you :)
Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
Not sure if you belong to any of the LE doll groups on Facebook but those groups might be a good place to sell

I'm apart of one, they just announce when the new designer dolls come out tho
Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea there was more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back