• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hero’s vs. Villians House Sigils fail…..

Hero’s vs. Villians House Sigils fail…..

LeisaV

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my pins today - I was really excited about getting them. I splurged on the House Sigils set and when I opened my set, I have two Lady Tremain and no Cruela in the set. I don’t even know who to call to fix this, or if they can….ugh! Then, to top off my grumpy Disney night, I am going next week and went on My Disney Experience to add some meal reservations and all my plans and reservations are gone. WTH Disney???
On a positive note, they we’re pacaked well!

I received my pins today - I was really excited about getting them. I splurged on the House Sigils set and when I opened my set, I have two Lady Tremain and no Cruela in the set. I don’t even know who to call to fix this, or if they can….ugh! Then, to top off my grumpy Disney night, I am going next week and went on My Disney Experience to add some meal reservations and all my plans and reservations are gone. WTH Disney???
Just reply to email they sent you with RSP results.

What?! That's crazy! Sorry to hear. But hopefully they can quickly and easily work it out.

I spoke to someone and sent my information with photos, I’m in a holding pattern. I’m hoping we can just switch pins…we’ll see

Back