HEY EVERYONE! :D (new person here >:D)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Minestar17, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

So recently this summer me and my family went to Disney World in Florida! my eight year old brother went and begged for some pins, but we could only get him one :/ so I've been scouring the internet for places like this and I think I might be able too get him some for his birthday on November 17! I actually might get into pin trading soon, but hopefully if rona dies down a bit I can go back to my summer job next summer, and afford my own pins!

Edit: Sorry everyone for coming on and kind of acting like a grab/go... I know this is probably seen as something to be frowned upon but I really don't want that to be seen as that kind of operation going on here. im really just wanting to give my brother a good birthday, and I guess I took it a little to far as to asking 1,000+ members of an online forum.... im sorry.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    coblj003 likes this.
  2. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

And btw if anyone is asking, no he can't run this on his own cuz he's eight. that's why I'm here! :D

3. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    98   0   0

Sounds like fun. Pin collecting is awesome and my kids love it.

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Hello there Minestar and welcome to the forum from Southern Illinois. I loved pin collecting/trading at WDW when I was there for the college program and hopefully my kids will love it too the next time we are able to go. Pin prices have definitely risen since from when I started so I feel for you when it seems that it prices out a lot of folks(especially the secondary market); there are great deals on getting low price keepers/traders if you look around though.

I know a little about your brother’s interests but what about you as you mentioned maybe getting into collecting? Did you have a favorite a favorite attraction at the parks or have any particularly favorite character/movie in mind? Feel free to look around the forums or ask us any questions if you have any questions pertaining to Pin Trading or even Disney in general...

JC

5. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    401   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

6. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Welcome to the Forum! :lgm:

7. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0

Pin trading is a blast... glad to have you on the forum. :)

8. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Welcome!

9. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

Hi and Welcome!

10. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    141   0   0

hello and welcome! You can def check the sales threads in the forum and post if you're looking for anything in particular :)

11. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Hello and welcome.

Having family involved in the pin hobby is awesome.

Please feel comfortable to ask questions, and reach out.

Wishing you and your little brother the Magic of Pin Trading.

Warm Hugs.
    Connie

12. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

What kind of pins is your brother interested in? (characters, movies, etc.)

13. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

@cyke23 his favorite Disney characters are: Mickey, Donald Duck, Toy Story, any Muppets characters, goofy, and ride pins!

14. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Welcome!