• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey everyone, newbie pin collector from New York here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, newbie pin collector from New York here!

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on the forum for a while now (mostly hanging out in "other Disney collectibles") but this is my first post in the pins section, and that's because I've started collecting pins! I've had a few here and there for a while, but my collection has been growing especially recently, so I figured I'd give a proper introduction. I collect mostly anything of Disney, especially of my favorites movies. My favorite things to collect are Disney dolls, pins, statues/figurines and snow globes, in no particular order. If it's something of Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, or Tarzan though, I will buy just about anything! This also goes for favorite characters of mine, like Oswald the Lucky Rabbit for example.

As of right now my pin collection consists of mostly Hercules pins, along with Oswald, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Flynn Riders pins and a few other "random" ones. I've only been able to get my hands on one Tarzan pin and no Hunchback stuff so far besides the Disney Store 30th anniversary one.

So yeah, just wanted to say hi! I look forward to talking pins with everyone :)

Welcome to the pin collecting! I also love BatB, Hercules and Tarzan. :) The Hunchback and Tarzan pins are sadly rather hard to come by, but I hope you'll be able to get some more eventually. If you like fan pins, then there are some great fantasy ones with Esmeralda!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back