• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Matt. Since we are soon to be friends though please call me Matty. I am brand new to pin collecting and trading.

Some quick background about me. I am currently in school to become a Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician. I'm the past I have done everything from retail to framing houses to working in the local street department. My main hobbies are music (if you wanna know some indi hip hop oh boy do I have some suggestions), woodworking, and now pin collecting and trading!

I have to admit I have only been to Disneyland one time as a child. However my girlfriend is a Disney Nut and we just booked a trip to DisneyWorld in Nov. (that is how I stumbled into this wonderful world)

I look forward to getting to know allot of you and helping you with finding pins you are looking for. (I am not sure how much help I'll be since I am brand new)

Please don't hesitate to contact me.

As for pin collecting as of now I have a few areas of interest.

Chip n Dale
Duck Tales
Indiana Jones
Tailspin
Star Wars

I am sure my interests will grow but that is what I have found so far.

Well that's enough about me. How is everyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any chance someone could help me find a thread about what pin pics is and how to use it?

Is there any chance someone could help me find a thread about what pin pics is and how to use it?

Hello and welcome! As for PinPics, I think your best bet would be to go to pinpics.com and watch their tutorial videos. That's what I did when I started, and it's actually very easy to get into it. It will teach you how to make your pin profile, share your collection, check your wants, and eventually use the trade assist option. Good luck!

Thank you for the tip! I didn't even see that part of the website when I was trying to figure it out.

Welcome Matty. It is good to start putting your pin information into pinpics now, so that you can track what you have. I didn't do it, so now I need to find time to sit down and try to figure out what I have and what I am willing to trade and what I'm looking for. So, highly recommend starting with that step sooner rather than later.

Welcome Matty. It is good to start putting your pin information into pinpics now, so that you can track what you have. I didn't do it, so now I need to find time to sit down and try to figure out what I have and what I am willing to trade and what I'm looking for. So, highly recommend starting with that step sooner rather than later.

I actually did that last night haha. I only have 7 pins so far (I'm a super newbie) so it was pretty easy.

Hello Matty,
Welcome to the DPF Community! I collect Tangled and have been for about 3 years now. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :)
BTW, I LOVE woodworking too!

Annakin McG :)

Hello Matty,
Welcome to the DPF Community! I collect Tangled and have been for about 3 years now. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :)
BTW, I LOVE woodworking too!

Annakin McG :)

Really! What kind of woodworking do yo do? I only have a wood lathe now so I just do pens and bowls and stuff.

Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you! thoughts on R.A. the Rugged Man?? That may not be indie enough depending on your tastes.

I like him. I listen to a little bit of everything. I am involved in the local hip hop scene in MN that's why I specified indi. I am on a street team for a guy named Prof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back