• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey from Scotland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey from Scotland :)

Stewbaws

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi all...

Newbie collector here in Scotland saying hello :)

I got tickled by pins at DLR New Year's Eve 2017 and the collection has been growing since.

Stewbaws (Stewart)

Welcome welcome! I think you'll find that quite a few of our members are located throughout the UK and Europe. When you're more familiar with pins and pin trading, I would suggest looking into the pin trading events at DLRP; they provide terrific opportunities to meet wonderful pin traders, trade for pins you want/need (funny how that line blurs, isn't it?), and gives you an excuse (not that you need one) to play in an absolutely gorgeous Disney park for a few days.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure that someone will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Welcome! :D I have at least two pin trading friends in Scotland, both I met in person, for the first time, in my 2013 trip to the UK @Disneyqueenuk and another who is not on DPF (anymore, at least). I met her through PinPics. I'll see her again in September :D

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I'm hoping, when I come to Chicago for work in October, to have a weekend off across in DLR where I'm sure my pin collection will grow a little... Maybe a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back