• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey guys, newbie here with a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, newbie here with a question!

itwasallstartedbyamouse

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I joined to sell my pin collection. I had collected pins from around 2004 through 2010. I know 95% of my pins are genuine as I used to be a hardcore pin collector. However, I know over time, a number of scrapper pins become more prevalent. I am going to have to sort through my pins to distinguish which pins are fake and real. Is there any good guides regarding detecting fake pins from that era?

Thanks for your help!

Pin Pics is a great way to tell what's real! You may want to consider selling your collection here, as lots of people buy pins all the time!

Also, welcome to DPF! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Pin Pics is a great way to tell what's real! You may want to consider selling your collection here, as lots of people buy pins all the time!

Also, welcome to DPF! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I will try and sell them here.However, I must first wait for 10 days and 30 posts before I can post in the marketplace :(

I second Ksnuggle's post. it's a good one. And too, if you have questions about specific pins, you can always post and ask! :D

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back