• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey new friends!

phishstyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm Fish. Been collecting pins since my first trip to WDW in 2001. I only have a tiny collection, but as my girlfriend and I are going to WDW this year, I'm getting back into the pin scene. Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself.

Welcome Fish, from one 'old time pin collector' to another! You're going to have so much fun at WDW this year; which character(s)/theme(s) do you collect?

Welcome Fish, from one 'old time pin collector' to another! You're going to have so much fun at WDW this year; which character(s)/theme(s) do you collect?

I'm a big fan of anything Donald. He's my favorite for sure. As far as sets or anything, I dig the Attraction Mascot mystery series and I'm going to try to get all the Magic of Honor pins. Those are super cool!

Welcome! Enjoy your trip! Are you going to look for any of the current hidden mickey sets during your trip? If so, which one(s)?

I'm not at the moment, but I'll do some research to see if there are any that strike my fancy. Are you?

I'm a big fan of anything Donald. He's my favorite for sure. As far as sets or anything, I dig the Attraction Mascot mystery series and I'm going to try to get all the Magic of Honor pins. Those are super cool!

I'm not at the moment, but I'll do some research to see if there are any that strike my fancy. Are you?
Yes. Hidden Mickeys are one of my collections. I am current with all 2018 wdw and 2018 series 2 of dlr releases. Because of the snafu with dlr 2018 series 1, I am still on the hunt for those... Have about 1/3 of them.

My favorites for 2018 are probably the Moana kakamora set at dlr. But the Moana Maui Tatoo set at wdw is a close 2nd.

Welcome Fish! Awesome that you like Donald, he never gets any love!

He has a bit of a sentimental meaning to me as my grandpa was named Donald, he was in the Navy (and Donald is always wearing a sailor outfit!), and had a similar temperament lol plus he's just so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back