• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Folks

Hi Folks

EggonToast

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the forum. I collected Disney pins 6-7ish years ago when I was super sick and bored and stuck in the hospital for months. It was not a great time, and I had since forgotten that I'd collected them. I recently discovered my pin boards at the back of the closet, and I have decided to put them up and get some new pins. So... hello!

Welcome! Sorry for your unfortunate reason to start collecting, but glad that you are better now and re-kindling your interest in pins. Are there certain themes or characters that you are particularly fond of?

Welcome to the forum! :lgm: Glad to hear you are feeling better and looking forward to your activity.

OOOOOOH! YZMA... SHOW ME, SHOW ME, SHOW ME!! Welcome to the Forum, happy to have you here. Hope you make a ton of pin friends here and if you'd ever like to trade let us know! :)

Back