• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Idaho

Well all things Star Wars and Indiana Jones. But as a kid in tge 70s. Love Robin Hood. Beadknob and broomsticks and Pete’s dragon. Our collection is eclectic as my wife loves nightmare before Christmas so lots of those. We have English bull terriers so frankenweenie! I work in the zoo field so anything animal related

Hi, welcome to the forum! Robin Hood is one of my pin specialties, glad to see someone else who is a fan! :)

Welcome to the forum! :lgm: Your collections somewhat align with mine. B&B is a nice little one as there are not many pins so one you could be a completist on. While NBC is absolutely massive in terms of pins out there for it. Have fun!

Back