• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Orlando!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Orlando!!!

Balalala6

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello DPF! My name is Shawna and I am an OP here at Downtown Disney(errrm sorry) Disney Springs :D

Im very very novice in this pin forum posting business so I guess I'll get down to brass tax w the facts!

1st year pin collecting!
love hidden Mickey pins (despite my growing knowledge of everyone else's dislike of them)
Am attempting to collect
BH6, WIR, Donald, Marie!

its becoming increasingly more apparent that I am a tiny baby fish in a huge ocean of faaaaar more seasoned fish lol

trading is proving difficult in that, I just don't have enough pins established to trade for what I'm attempting to collect!

BUT I WORK AT DISNEY!!! And would be more than willing to buy pins for those who can't make it over to Disney as easily as I can! So look me up and maybe we could work something out!

Shawna

Hi welcome to the forums. That's great you work at the best place in the world! Get some rep and I wouldn't mind help with pins. Let me know.

Welcome to the forums and to pin trading! I love hidden Mickey pins too. :) They're some of my favorites! And it sounds like you have some great collections in the works. I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Hi Shawna! :wavey: Welcome to DPF!

I love some of the Hidden Mickey pins! Can Cast Members trade with each other or are there different rules for CMs?
And I still feel like a newbie, so not sure that feeling ever goes away! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back