• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Texas!

MikkiB

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the beautiful state of Texas! I recently took my entire family to Disney World (the kids' first trip, mine and hubby's second trip) and, in planning, discovered this crazy hobby of pin trading and collecting! I've already begun a small collection of Disney villains pins. I also really love Minnie, Alice in Wonderland, and Tinkerbell pins!

These forums look super fun! Thanks so much for letting this newbie lurk around here. :)

Mikki B.

Welcome to the forum! I was always intrigued by Texas, it's one of the states I'd like to visit if I got the chance to travel to the US. :) Hope you'll have a great time here!

Hi and Welcome! Which villain is your favorite? I like Maleficent and the Evil Queen. I keep toying with the idea of starting collections on both but I don't think I can afford it...haha

Hi and Welcome! Which villain is your favorite? I like Maleficent and the Evil Queen. I keep toying with the idea of starting collections on both but I don't think I can afford it...haha

My favorite is Ursula! (And I've always wanted to play her onstage but haven't gotten to...yet!)

What a coincidence! My wife and I are also in Texas!

In 2005 after a trip with my family to WDW I also came back with a pin addiction. After I bought myself a lanyard and my first pin I was hooked.

Welcome!

Aloha and Welcome!

It's funny how that happens. I live near DLR, but despite my many trips to the park, I managed to walk past countless pin carts without much more than a curious glance at the shiny pieces of metal. And yet, after one trip to WDW (more years than I can count), I came home with my first pin bag, a handful of pins, and a new habit ... er ... hobby ... that just hasn't quit yet. I'd have to say that you're in good company and very smart to start collecting just one theme/character; welcome once again.

Welcome to the forum and to collecting! :lgm: Our collections overlap quite a bit. I currently collect villains and AiW and Tink was one of my first collections. No Minnie for me, but hey, to each their own! :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back