• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~~Hi Guys need your help about a pin~

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~Hi Guys need your help about a pin~

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
I need your help about a pin I was about to trade,but I told the trader I could not trade as I do not know if this could be a fake
anywho the pin in ?? is this:
pin76531

Pinpics #76531
Mine looks almost like that except the HHG are lime green ..the backstamp is good but theres NO "First Release "on the back

The one I posted here has this on the back:
The back of the pin has one pin post on a gold Mickey icon waffle pattern. To the right of the post is a box with the words "(c)DISNEY CHINA." Below the post is the 2010 Official Pin Trading logo, below which is a rectangular box with the words "FIRST RELEASE."

Like I said no"First Release"..do I have PP or AP or a fake?I hope I can get some answers here

Thanks for your help

Judy

Last edited:
Only the pins released during the "first release" time will have first release stamped on it. So, after a few months (or whenever it sells out), the newer molds won't have the "first release" stamp on it.

Isn't this a 3D slider pin too? Harder to fake?

Check with Alexa Disney. I think she might have this pin in her collection/trades.

Hi Judy :)

According to Pinpics description the ghosts should glow in the dark. Do the ghosts on your pin glow? I do not have this pin, I wish I could help.

I have this pin; I just checked mine. It is also a green colour on the ghosts and they glow in the dark. Dunno if that helps any. o_o

Hi Judy I think it's real I think the greener color is for it to glow in the dark. Did you test in the dark to see if it glows?

I would guess that a pin like that with HM AND Chip and Dale would be pretty popular and they would just keep making them. Maybe there's color variations in the newer versions. Mine glows in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back