• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! I love disappearing cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I love disappearing cats.

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi! My name's Akari, I'm new here and relatively new to pins. With what few pins I have, I collect Cheshire Cat mainly, generally Alice in Wonderland movie pins, Sorcerer Mickey, and cheap Ebay pins that were a steal from an auction;). So excited for my WDW trip in a few months(and to be here). Nice to meet you all!

@CCofRR13 So cool! What's your favorite Cheshire pin that you own? Or that might be too hard to answer lol.

While there are many that I love, 59882 Fortune Cookie Mystery Cheshire is my favorite grail - just obtained it in 2018. Think second runner up is 36545 Stitch as Cheshire Cat (combines my two favs - Stitch and Chesie).

How about you?

@CCofRR13 Love that fortune cookie pin, so cute! Lol I only actually have 3 cheshire only pins but either #33052 Cheshire Jack o Lantern Pin or #64726 Movie Anniversary pin, the first because it's adorable and the second because it was a gift from a parent. But I'm sure that'll change as I accumulate more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back