• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi I Love Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I Love Stitch

Emma Goldband

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Emma. I have been collecting pins since I was a wee baby but really got into it around 2003. At this point I only collect Lilo and Stitch pins or ones that really appeal to me. I know I dont have a very large collection but I love what I have and the hunt for new ones. I'll post a picture of my Lilo and Stitch Pin board, I have somewhere around 100 but I keep getting lost when trying to count them!
d0cb76f154d45fbb4b3b90feb6f4210b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome Emma! When collecting a theme as massive as Stitch, I think you're very smart to just pursue the ones you love. After all, if you don't love your pins, why are you collecting them?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection with us - and we're looking forward to watching it grow with you!

Welcome Emma! When collecting a theme as massive as Stitch, I think you're very smart to just pursue the ones you love. After all, if you don't love your pins, why are you collecting them?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection with us - and we're looking forward to watching it grow with you!
Exactly! I'm not going to lie if I go to the park and I see stitch I buy stitch but for older pins I only buy what I love Haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Ohana! I started collecting Stitch about 10 years ago and man does he have a lot of pins out there! I especially love the ones where he "invades" other movies and dresses like other characters. Welcome aboard, and happy pin hunting!

I wish I could get every single one
Now THAT's a challenge!! :D I think Stitch takes the record of most pins (as I'm sure you know). Welcome to the Forum :lgm: and thanks for sharing a picture of your collection. I'm sure you'll have lots of opportunities to ad to it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back