• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! New Member :)

Hi! New Member :)

eeyore74

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Nice to meet everyone :) I have been pin trading in the parks (Hidden Mickeys, blind bags/boxes) since 2013, but during Covid got into what I call "bougie" pins. I have been mostly active on the facebook groups, dabbled a little in instagram, and was recently let to this site from a brief mention in a facebook group. I'm excited to find more trades and be a part of this community! I personally collect eeyore pins, so if you have any htf older eeyore pins, please let me know!

Edit to add: Pinpics is eeyore74

Last edited:
Hello there! Welcome to the DPF community. Eeyore is a very cute choice for a collection; one day we would love to see what how you display your pins! If you would ever like to trade, feel free to reach out any!

Happy Halloween!!

Hello there! Welcome to the DPF community. Eeyore is a very cute choice for a collection; one day we would love to see what how you display your pins! If you would ever like to trade, feel free to reach out any!

Happy Halloween!!
I'd love to trade! I am trying to figure out how to actually post pictures O_O haha!

Hi! Nice to meet everyone :) I have been pin trading in the parks (Hidden Mickeys, blind bags/boxes) since 2013, but during Covid got into what I call "bougie" pins. I have been mostly active on the facebook groups, dabbled a little in instagram, and was recently let to this site from a brief mention in a facebook group. I'm excited to find more trades and be a part of this community! I personally collect eeyore pins, so if you have any htf older eeyore pins, please let me know!

Edit to add: Pinpics is eeyore74
A little late, but better late then Never.

Welcome. I hope this finds you having made some trades here. Great Community!

Back