Hi there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 221believer, Sep 7, 2019.

1. 221believer

221believer A reader, a dreamer, a 221believer

0   0   0

Hello! I'm Kati.

Used to be super fascinated with pins as a little kid on my first trips to Disney, World, but they went out of my head for a long time because I didn't go back. I've now been there twice in the past year (just returned from a weeklong trip: I came from NC, Disney wound up trading a hit from my family for a hit from the hurricane, lol) and been really into it. Managed to complete my whole Maui tattoo HM set in these two trips, which was a blast! Also found some baffling stuff. Like...a Pinquest pin on a DVC lanyard.

I'm currently working on a Pinpics at 221believer, but until I've moved fully and unpacked all my pins I have...mmm...no idea what weird old stuff I got as a kid. I can tell you I collect Mulan, Maleficent, Moana, Haunted Mansion and Great Mouse Detective, though. Would love cool Captain Marvel or Hela pins if they exist. Seriously: now that Disney has Marvel, I firmly believe Maleficent and Hela are cousins. Anyway, good to meet everyone, I look forward to trading pins once the rest of my stuff is unpacked and I'm set up to mail.

hannahland likes this.
  2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Welcome! Congrats, that's an awesome Hidden Mickey set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Hi and Welcome! Yes, there are Capt. Marvel pins. I'm a cat collector so I especially want the Goose pin

4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    397   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

5. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Welcome to the Forum! :lgm: And congrats on getting all the Maui HMs in two trips. Great job!

6. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

Welcome to the DPF COMMUNITY! Enjoy!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

7. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting all the Maui HM's!

8. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Welcome Kati!

9. megw717

megw717 new, but not that new

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian!

Wow, you have some awesome Mulan and Moana pins in your wants! Now I want...all of them too...