• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! UK pin trader here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! UK pin trader here :)

disneybex

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi all!

I started trading in 2009 and we had our first trip to WDW last September - I am now only getting around to updating all of my trades! My pinpics id is disneybex

We are getting married at WDW later this year so you may well see some of my pins up for sale to raise extra ££ soon :)

:hsd:

:)

I got the first 6 from each set apart from the one Tomorrow Land and one Rail road and then I haven't been pin trading since our WDW holiday last September so I think I may have missed the boat on getting the rest :(

Do you still need many?

PS - I copied the photos from pinpics and couldn't work out quickly how to shrink them - any suggestions?

:) Love it! Well as you know I collect Mickey, Minnie, Donald plus Pooh and friends all in costumes - so I knew straight away that I wanted these! I was lucky I found one trader who consistently traded them with me for UK online pins at the start. I would say I'll keep an eye out for you but you need most of the same ones I do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back