• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

Saphenous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone I'm new. I bought my first Disney Pin April 22, 2013 and it was all downhill from there.. hahahaaaa

I decided then and there when I bought my first pin that I wanted to collect rabbits! So yes that means Thumper (Bambi), Rabbit (Pooh), Oswald, White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland), March Hare (Alice in Wonderland), Rodger Rabbit, Brer Rabbit (Splash Mountain/Song of the South) and random other ones that surface here and there. This obsession is probably due to my fondness of real rabbits. I have a blue dutch rabbit named Boomer, who thinks he's a cat.... After I started collecting rabbits I was thinking of starting a side collection so I could have something else to look for as well as my rabbits and I thought hummm what else would I like. So my second collection I'm starting is Rats and Mice (excluding Mickey and Minni). So far my list of rats/mice include Remy and Emile (Ratatouille), Bianca and Bernard and Jake the kangaroo rat (The Rescuers), Basil and Dawson, Olivia Flavisham, Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective), Jaq and Gus Gus, Suzy, Perla, Blossom from Cinderella, Dormouse (Alice in Wonderland), Amos Mouse (Ben and me), Timothy Mouse (Dumbo) and whatever other mice that I randomly discover as I go along. I have always loved rodents so that's probably why I'm drawn to these also. I currently have a Fancy Rat named Artie, he is such a sweet rat and loves attention.

awh thanks it took me 4 hours to go through pinpic's and pick some thumpers to pick as grails. I was going to throw in my other rabbits but I had no space... I am new to everything so I really don't have much of anything yet so just about everything is a grail to me hahahaha =) I love yours too awhhh the tangled ones are so cute! can you tell me how to do the flash thing so I can get another rabbit page and have it flash between them... I also love brer rabbit pins and oswald out of all the rabbits those are my 3 favorites. How come I say hi and I only get 2 people to say hi and all the other posts where people introduce themselves they have like 20+ welcomes? <cries> nobody loves me.

How do you do and Welcome to DPF. It is good to see you here.
I collect one of your rabbits. You can probably guess which one hahaha.
Anyway have a blast and best of luck on your pin quests.
:wavey:

thank you all. LOL Splash I know which one you collect it's very easy to guess. I'm majorly jealous. I need help making my grails flash. I'll work on my other rabbit grails today but once I finish I wont know how to make them rotate from one grail page to the next. =(

Hello welcome to DPF. My name is Rachel and I am new as well... I like your grail picture. I don't even know how to make one yet???? Lol good luck on finding more rabbit and rat pins :wavey:

Hello and welcome! Don't forget to give your address to Tiggermickey if you're interested in getting zapped (see the zaps section of the forum). You never know... you might get a bunny in the mail! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back