• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!

stilettokitten84

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Hello!!! Well I am somewhat new in Disney Collecting and this forum looks like the place to start :) I am interested in dolls mostly for the time being but after looking at some beautiful LE pins I may start dabbling in those as well ;) My mom used to collect Disney figurines (has a couple Disney Capodimonte's) so I guess it was only a matter of time before I started collecting Disney myself :lol:

I know! I fell in love with the Designer Princess Pins. I don't ever remember seeing those...except for the prices of some of them I think I would rather buy a doll at the moment heehee. The only pins I have in my possession are my pins for running the Inaugural Glass Slipper Challenge this year for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend :) Next time I go I may buy pins instead of going nuts over vinylmations hahaha.....who am i kidding...i will probably end up with both HAHA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back